Saturday, March 24, 2012

Suzie's Layered Dip

I don't know who Suzie is but she changed my life with the invention of this dip.  It has made me popular to many and skinny to none.  I have made this many, many time and it is a sure crowd pleaser.


In a large dish layer the following in the order given:
2 10 1/2 oz cans bean dip
3 Avocados chopped and sprinkled with 2 tbsp lemon juice
1 cup sour cream mixed with 1/2 cup mayonnaise and 1 pkg dry taco seasoning
1 bunch green onions, chopped
3 tomatoes, chopped
2 3 1/2 oz cans chopped ripe olives 
2 cups grated monterey jack cheese

Seal with plastic wrap and refigerate until ready to serve. Serve with Doritos or corn chips.

This is her exact recipe.  When it says a whole bunch of green onions it depends on your size of onions. I do about 5 or 6 onions.  I also add cheddar for the color. I also don't like corn chips with it.  I serve it with Tostitos Scoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment